The Ernst M. and Helen S. Ruder Outdoor Waterpark at the East Butler County Family YMCA includes a splash area and two waterslides for kids and adults of all ages to enjoy! The outdoor waterpark is open to all members of Great Miami Valley YMCA and their guests (on select busy days, the waterpark is closed to guests).
Open Memorial Day - Labor Day
Regular Hours: Monday-Friday 11am-8pm; Saturday and Sunday 11am-7pm
For the safety of our children, a swim policy is strictly enforced. Youth under 16 years old MUST wear a swim band while in the facility. Anyone wishing to take a swim test should talk to a lifeguard.
- Red Bands - Ages 16 years old and under who are non-swimmers
- Ages 9 and under must have a parents in the water within arms reach.
- Ages 10-16 must stay in shallow water while parents supervise on deck or in water.
- Green Bands - Ages 16 years old and under who have passed the swim test.
- Ages 9 and under must have a parent supervising in the pool area.
- Ages 10 and up can swim without parents in the pool area.