We are so excited to bring back Group Exercise to the YMCA! While class offerings are limited intially, the schedules are based on a two-week session, with more classes being added to the schedule every other Friday.
As a result of physical distancing requirements, class sizes for group exercise will be limited. Moving forward, we will be utilizing a reservation system for all group exercise classes. Here are a couple of things to note:
Reservations will open two days in advance. Once you make your reservation it is pending approval - plase ensure that you receive a confirmation email prior to arriving at the Y.
Reservations are currently for GMV members only.
Please be mindful of your fellow members, if you realize you are unable to attend your class, please contact us to cancel your reservation, this will allow another member to participate in the class.
Please plan to arrive to class five minutes early to get checked in. If class begins and you are not present, your spot may be given away.
With this week's Free Friend Week (9/20 - 9/26), members may bring their friends to the group exercise classes marked on the schedules in purple. Both the member and the guest will need a reservation for the class. If you have any questions, please call your local branch.
Reservation Instructions :
The scheduler system is open from 8:00am - 10:00pm each day.
- Fill out all fields on the form below (including your Date of Birth for the Date fields) then select the “Find Me!” Button.
- After selecting “Find Me!”, please give our system a moment to locate your membership record.
- Choose the date for your reservation in the top box and choose "Group Exercise" in the second box.
- In the third box, select the class type. If the search criteria yields zero results, the class is fully booked.
- Select your class from the list that populates then choose “Book” to book your appointment.