Here are the new policies you'll see when our gymnasiums re-open on June 1:
- Limit of two members to a hoop, each using their designated ball.
- All basketball games are prohibited with the exception of shooting games that include zero contact.
- For example, of prohibited games: one on one, 21, make it take it
- For example, of acceptable socially distant games: horse, around the world, lights out
- Sanitizing station will be available for basketballs after each use
- Please note, the gyms at the Atrium Family YMCA and the Fairfield Family YMCA do not currently have re-opening plans. Members looking to utilize one of those gyms are asked to visit one of our other branches.