Here are some examples of the new policies that will be in effect when we reopen our lap pools on June 1:
- Lap Swim Only – no lap lane sharing (circle swim or lane splitting)
- There will be no Water Fitness classes available, members may reserve a lane to walk the lane and use available equipment. Equipment will be sanitized between each use.
- The pool closes 15 minutes prior to the building, the last reservation of the day will be 45 minutes long.
You must be a member to access our pool area. If your membership has been on hold, please contact email@example.com to reactivate your membership prior to visiting.
Lap Lane Reservations
- Lap lane availability will open 48 hours in advance on our website.
- Reservations for the Lap Pool are one hour time slots. Reservations are currently for GMV members only.
- All online appointment requests are pending approval - please ensure that you receive a confirmation email prior to arriving at the Y.
- Universal Locker Rooms will be available for swimmers only, with no access to the showers. These are on a first come first serve basis. They will need to be cleaned after each use so please plan accordingly.
- If you need to use a family locker room, make sure you stay in your allotted time slot.
- Please try to come ready to swim!
Tips for using the scheduler
- The scheduler system is open from 8:00am - 10:00pm each day.
- The scheduler is below and will take an extra minute to load on the screen.
- It has not been working for those on the safari browser. If you are using safari and can't get through, we encourage you to try another browser, i.e google chrome.
- If you are scheduling two sessions at a time, please hit the cancel button when prompted to schedule another, then re-enter your information and schedule your second time.
- Thank you for your patience!