CHILD WATCH AT THE YMCA
Child Watch is a free service to children who are members of the Great Miami Valley YMCA. We provide a safe, fun environment for your child/children for up to 1.5 hours per day. At least one parent or guardian of each child must remain on the premises and readily accessible at all times while the child is in Child Watch.
We all know it, social distancing is hard when it comes to kids. Because of this, the YMCA is taking every precaution necessary and we are asking for your patience in return. Child Watch will be following the ratios recommended by the State of Ohio. As a result, space is extremely limited and you will be asked to register your child in advance to confirm your space.
Max usage for members will be 1.5 hours per day
Child Watch is available for children 6 weeks old through 10 years old.
The parent/guardian of the child must remain in the building while utilizing Child Watch.
The child will either need to use hand sanitizer (if over the age of two) or wash their hands with the help of their parents prior to drop off.
YMCA staff will be cleaning toys and the area on a regular basis.
While some children may choose to wear masks while in Child Watch, they are not required. All YMCA staff are required to wear masks in common areas, including Child Watch.
Child Watch Hours
ATRIUM FAMILY YMCA
Monday - Thursday : 8:30 am – 11:00 am, 5:30pm - 7:30pm
Friday : 8:30 am – 11:00 am
Saturday : 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
EAST BUTLER COUNTY FAMILY YMCA
Monday – Thursday : 9:00 am – 12:00 pm, 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
Friday & Saturday : 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
FAIRFIELD FAMILY YMCA
Monday – Thursday : 8:30 am – 11:30 am, 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm
Friday & Saturday : 8:30 am – 12:30 pm
FITTON FAMILY YMCA
Monday – Thursday : 9:00 am – 11:00 am, 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Friday & Saturday : 9:00 am – 11:00 am
- Fill out all fields on the form below with your child’s information and your child’s birth date in the date fields, then select the “Find Me!” Button.
- After selecting “Find Me!”, please give our system a moment to locate your membership record.
- Choose the date for your reservation in the top box, choose Child Watch in the second box and in the third box, select the appropriate age group for your child.
- If the search criteria yields zero results, that day is fully booked.
- Select your time from the list that populates then choose “Book” to book your appointment.
- You must make a reservation for each child. After the each reservation is made, it will ask if you want to make another appointment, it is essential that you hit CANCEL and put in the information for the next person, please utilize the same phone number and email address for all reservations for your family. If you choose to hit continue rather than cancel your second appointment will be DENIED.RESERVE YOUR CHILD WATCH APPOINMENT TODAY