The Y nurtures the potential of children through the YMCA's Youth Sports programming by strengthening character in our youth, engaging families, and building lasting relationships. Participants in these programs build skills, learn about teamwork, and focus on sportsmanship. Families are presented with second-to-none volunteer opportunities as coaches, team parents, and committee members.
Click the link below to visit our Youth Soccer page to register!
Click the link below to visit our Youth Baseball page to register!
Click the link below to visit our Youth Basketball page to register!
Click the link below to visit our Youth Flag Football page to register!
Miracle League is a youth baseball league designed specifically for individuals with intellectual or physical challenges. Completely handicap accessible, the rubberized playing surface provides a safe environment where kids of all ages and abilities can be successful on the field of play. Held at The Joe Nuxhall Miracle Fields in Fairfield, Ohio, the nearly $3 million complex boasts state-of-the-art technology, including LED field lighting, a large video scoreboard complete with live video from the actual game being played, stadium seating for parents, families, and fans, a pavilion with restroom facilities, complete with concessions, music and sound system, and more! Admission is free, so stop by and support our Miracle League players this year!
We are currently registering for the Spring 2021 League which will be held April 24 - June 5. In order to provide a safe environment for all, we have implemented the following guidelines:
*Depending on the amount of players, the season may be shortened, or have altered times.
- Health screenings upon arrival
- Family Member of player will be buddy
- If possible, players bring/use own bats
- Balls will be wiped down after each play
- Families will be designated an area to wait until player is up to bat
- Families bring own chairs
- “Staff” will wear masks
- Family members with player required to wear mask when near others
- Masks are strongly encouraged but not mandatory for players
- No concessions or water fountains
- No tunnel run at end of game – players tip hats to one another instead of “high fives”
- Social distancing required before, during and after game
Although this is going to be quite different than what we are used to, it is still our hope that everyone will enjoy their time at the fields! Please contact me directly at email@example.com if you have any questions or would like to register.
Miracle League is supported by the Charles H. Dater Foundation